- After a company merge and now searching one by one in separate systems?
- Feeling lack of efficiency of your ERP system’s integrated search engine?
- Is a negotiation about to start and you need the latest information within seconds?
- Interested only in exact or relevant search results and therefore needing advanced filtering options?
- Losing tremendous manhours searching for information instead of executing higher value-added tasks?
- Worried about access rights settings to sensitive company data?
Welcome to the world of intelligent search
A prerequisite for making an appropriate business decision is the searchability and instant accessibility of company data. This requires a search solution that meets the highest level of user needs. In addition to providing the essential search and filtering functions, TAS Enterprise Search also offers convenience features, therefore it is the most optimal tool for finding the values delivered by TAS Tagger.
Besides that both solutions are integrable independently to the enterprise IT environment of the customer, combining their capabilities gives you a true insight engine.
TAS Enterprise Search developed by Precognox is a domain/subject independent intelligent search solution tool based on the world’s leading open source Elasticsearch platform as well as on a wide variety of linguistic tools.
The solution makes the various data sources searchable whether it can be found in databases, emails, HTML pages, in PDF, DOC or other document formats. Web based contents collected by TAS Data Collector can also serve as basis of the search process. See the framed side note. As a further benefit, TAS Enterprise Search may be integrated to the existing systems within the company. Read more about at the Integration with other services section.
Find out more about how to implement TAS Enterprise Search.
Features of TAS Enterprise Search
TAS Enterprise Search engine can be optimized for special searching needs in order to make the search experience as convenient and effective as possible. Besides all of the essential enterprise search functions TAS Enterprise Search also provides a lot of specialized features.
Learn more about how useful TAS Enterprise Search is for a security organization.
Would you like to learn more about our text analytics solutions? Write us or send a message using the contact form at the bottom of this page.
- intuitive, widely customizable and user-friendly UI
- lightning-fast result display even in case of parallel activity of numerous users
- instant access to original content
- clear-cut and easily manageable core functions
- sorting based on the customer’s requirements
- specialized filtering options by the values extracted by TAS Tagger (keyphrases, entities, categories, topics, languages, emotions, sentiment).
- search term highlighting in the result previews
- relevancy scoring according to compiled query
- typo tolerance
- advanced search options, when multiple search parameters can be entered at once with specified relation between them
- additional module for mass queries by TAS Enterprise Bulk search
- customizable specific synonym dictionary compiled in TAS Thesaurus Manager
- access rights management
- saveable query templates
- result exporting option for BI tools as Tableau, Rapid Miner, PowerBI, Google Data Studio, IBM SPSS in different standard formats (CSV, XML, JSON)
- industry leading solution for person identification (names with misspellings, aliases, nicknames, initials, names written in different languages)
- location and organization identification
- search terms and trends analysis by TAS Search Log Analyzer
- additional help and support
Extremely complex and sophisticated search queries can be compiled by the standard search operators.
- Boolean operators: for intersections, for unions and to exclude specific documents
- Grouping terms: to form sub-queries
- Wildcard searches: single or multiple character wildcard searches
- Fuzzy searches: fuzzy searches discover terms that are similar to a specified term without necessarily being an exact match
- Proximity searches: a proximity search looks for terms that are within a specific distance from one another.
- Range searches: ranges can be specified for date, numeric or string fields.
We provide a Help documentation with details and examples to understand how to use these operators.
Getting answers worldwide
Ignoring data outside the company weakens the effectiveness of making the right business decision. Strengthen your available company data by the power of structured contents purposefully collected from the World Wide Web. TAS Data Collector turns external data into internal, thus expanding the range of searchable information available in TAS Enterprise Search.
By the combination of internal data and the contents collected daily from external source, you will always be up to date, and that means an enormous business advantage.
In addition, it is worth mentioning that also the search process turns much more efficient and convenient.
TAS Enterprise Search GUI
TAS Enterprise Search GUI
Display of the search results
The user can see all the available details of a search result. For example:
- source of the result
- creation date
- modification date
- relevant parts of the document with the searched term highlighted
- more detailed preview of a document
- or any other details which are available in the searched documents
Enterprise Search Demo UI
We have also made a DEMO UI where you can get insight of how the search user interface looks like and how it works. The given example, “Blog Enterprise Search” is able to let you launch searches among the contents of articles published on our blog websites. The advanced search interface also provides the ability to filter and sort the results. The user interface and the search expressions may be English or Hungarian, the default language is defined by the language setting of your browser.
The Demo UI
- Simultaneous searches in great volume are feasible even with different access-level
- Integration with Babel Street’s industry leading Rosette Name Indexer in 18 languages (English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Hungarian, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Pashto, Persian, Arabic, Chinese (Traditional and Simplified), Urdu, Thai, Korean)
- Integration with Microsoft Text Analytics , IBM Natural Language Understanding, Rosette Text Analytics, Google Cloud Natural Language, Neticle Text Analysis is available through TAS Tagger
- Integration with ABBYY FineReader and other OCR (Optical character recognition) solutions, so we can handle scanned documents
- Integration with Google Cloud Speech-to-Text, so text contents extracted from audio files are also searchable
- Automatic indexing structured and unstructured data
- Indexing solutions to standard formats: RTF, DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, CSV, TXT, HTML, XML, PDF, PS
- Special indexing possibility for further file formats
- Availability to other data processing systems via API
- Document level access control with LDAP-compatible access management
TAS Enterprise Search solution is available within the confines of TAS Platform as Cloud service or On Premise.
The default look of the GUI is equivalent to TAS Platform but it can be re-designed to fit the corporate identity of the partner. The visualization of search results and other parts of the search user interface are also configurable. The particular solution depends on the customer’s needs.
Other products of TAS Platform
We have also developed other software services in TAS Platform.
TAS Tagger is a tagging your collected datasets automatically. Tagger helps you find the key expressions in the text. By the tags it is possible to find the connectivity points between different text bodies. One of the key application form is tagging articles in news websites or tagging a great amount of science contents or various business documents. Find out more by reading the TAS Tagger use case.
TAS Enterprise Bulk Search is a supplementary service for TAS Enterprise Search dedicated to simplify and shorten the complex and time-consuming search processes which previously could only be done one by one.
TAS Alarmlist is a text analytics solution for automatizing the time-consuming repetitive queries in the enterprise environment. The service sends notifications in several ways if it finds matches between company data assets and search terms contained in the compiled watchlist.
TAS Thesaurus Manager is a thesaurus-building module that facilitates the more optimal and sophisticated operation of the TAS Enterprise Search engine. Find out more by reading the TAS Thesaurus Manager use case.
TAS Search Log Analyzer is a perfect solution if you have your structured database and it is searchable, you may be keen on getting information about the launched searches. TAS – Search Log Analyzer for example lets you know which keywords are used frequently or without any match. These and similar informations can be used to continuously improve your search system. Find out more by reading the Search Log Analyzer use case.
TAS Data Collector is able to collect web-based data content in a structured format so as to make this content available for information systems or for further processing and analysis. Find out more by reading the TAS Data Collector use case.
Initial system requirements (On Premise)
Server with a Docker compatible Linux
16 GB RAM
x86_64 CPU at least 4 core
20 GB disk
All languages are available
Integration with other services
Babel Street ROSETTE API
IBM Analyst’s Notebook
ABBYY FineReader Engine
Google Cloud Speech-to-Text
TAS Cloud (authentication / authorization)
TAS On Premise (authentication / authorization)
Standalone On Premise (without authentication)
Try and review
Questions and Answers
What kind of data formats are searchable by TAS Enterprise Search? – Practically all formats are supported that can be converted into standard text form.
Can you handle special requirements? – Sure, no problem. We are not only the owners of TAS Platform solutions – but also a software development enterprise so we are capable to develop your custom solution.
Are you prepared to get into business with enterprises outside of Hungary? – We have several partners in Europe and we also have overseas customers. We all do speak in English, and some of us in German.
Do you have other questions about the product or the quotation? Send your message.